Your videos are finally finished… Now what? No matter how wonderful, engaging, or informative your videos are, they won’t mean much if no one else has the opportunity to see them. After all the time, energy, and money spent on perfecting your video, it’s in your best interest to disseminate your video to as many people as possible.
- Your Website – Your website is the absolute best place to post your video! Post your video to your homepage for the highest click rates possible.
- Your Email Newsletter- Your email newsletter is sent out to people who have already already expressed an interest in your business. This means people are more likely to watch your video.
- Facebook – Facebook is the most popular social media site and one of the most visited websites in the world! Post your video to your Facebook Business Page and be sure to share it on your personal page, as well.
- Instagram – Instagram now allows users to share videos up to 60 seconds.
- Vimeo – Vimeo is one of the most popular and user-friendly video hosting platforms on the internet. You’ll want to place your video on Vimeo to create an easy way for people to share it.
- YouTube – YouTube is one of the the most popular and one of the oldest video sharing sites. Take full advantage of this free platform, plus it helps increase your SEO.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is a great professional social networking tool. Videos are a key indicator of an actively used LinkedIn profile. Embed it in natively within the LinkedIn platform.
- Yelp – There’s no better way to show off what’s great about your business than with a professionally-produced video on your Yelp business listing.
- Dailymotion – Dailymotion is a video-sharing website that allows users to view, upload, and browse videos by searching tags, categories, channels, or user-created groups.
- Pinterest – Posting a video on Pinterest is easy and a great way to gain exposure! Be sure you to ask your friends and family to pin your video and share it on their social networks.
- Tumblr – Posting your video to your Tumblr account has the potential to bring in thousands of reblogs and shares! #Winning
- Reddit – Reddit has millions of users and almost as many subreddits. The basic video subreddit can be a good place to submit your video, plus any industry-specific subreddits you can find relating to your video topic.
- TripAdvisor – TripAdvisor now accepts video content. You can upload as many videos as you want at no charge. This is a great chance for your business to show our users exactly what they can expect if they visit you.
- Grind TV – This is a sports website great for videos related to sports and the outdoors.
- Google+ – You can use a YouTube link or directly upload your video to to your Google plus page. Since YouTube is owned by Google, the process is very easy and can expose you to viewers you wouldn’t find anywhere else.
- Flickr – Owned by Yahoo!, Flickr is an image and video hosting website that allows you to upload and share videos to the internet for free. It’s got a loyal and dedicated following.
- LiveLeak – LiveLeak is a video sharing website that lets users publish videos mainly related to politics, war, and other world events, though users are free to post any content they want.
- Instructables – If your video is a how-to guide or tutorial, you may be able to share it effectively on Instructables. The site is geared toward DIYers and those who take projects into their own hands. Only a certain type of content is acceptable on the site, but if yours fits, it’s a great place to show your video to an interested audience.
- StumbleUpon – StumbleUpon is a discovery engine that finds and recommends web content to its users. It allows users to discover and rate web pages, photos, and videos that are personalized to their tastes.
- Wimp – Wimp is a simple, fun, and viral website containing interesting videos from all over the web.
There are tons of other places you can publish your video, but use this list as a starting guide for any new video content you create. You never know where you’ll find your biggest audience, so give them a try and see what works!
At Lemonlight, we work with you to distribute videos to your target audiences, in addition to creating high-quality and affordable videos for small businesses. Together, we focus on narrative storytelling to produce cinematic videos that inspire an emotional response from your audience.
Thinking about a video?
We produce high-quality affordable videos nationwide.